Can you help me with monies owed?

Last updated: 13 Nov 2023

We help freelance members who’ve not been paid with monies owed cases. Most of the time a letter from us results in payment. Where this approach fails we will seek legal advice on your behalf.

Where a monies owed claim has to go to law, we can provide you with a briefing on the Small Claims Court which is designed to support claimants without the need for legal or professional representation.

Find out more about the range of legal services offered to Prospect members here.

Bectu sector of Prospect’s membership also provides access to a range of legal services. Find out more here.

Get help

If you have further questions about this contact us for more help.